Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My 1st blog: Catching up on shots!


Here goes nothing - my fledgling attempt at blogging:

Today Jackson got his 12 month AND 15 month shots since he was sick when I took him for the one-year check-up. (Yes - I'm just now taking care of this - please don't judge) I was working this morning, but since Jackson was traumatized at the doctor with FOUR SHOTS and the ordeal of an "ear bath" I decided to call in the rest of the day and let him sleep it off at home. I'm starting this web-page while my little angel is in his peaceful tylenol-induced slumber.
Speaking of the doctor - Jackson weighed 27 pounds, 4 oz today and was 32 1/2 inches tall - the doc said he was in the 81st percentile! He was also showing off for her......pointing, talking (saying words I KNOW he's never said before) and so she was very impressed. He's such a performer.....
I had to literally pin him against the french door for this pic - I wanted to see the band-aid on his arm (1st shot in the arm) and of course he smiled which made it too cute.

5 comments:

alexandra said...

Welcome to the dark side! And thanks for the linky!

Unknown said...

Yaay! I stalk about a hundred other blogs, so here's one I can finally leave a comment on! Maybe I'll join you soon (but I'd probably have to give up scrapbooking or sleeping to find the time!)

Terra said...

Jeanne, I'm so glad you've got a blog! It's a great way to keep up with your friends & their families! Look forward to many cute pics of Jackson! He's getting so big! Hope you're doing good!

Love,
Terra

Margie said...

As our dear pal, Alex said "Welcome to the dark side!" heehee! ;) Jackson is getting so big and is way too cute!

alexandra said...

Okay, it's been six days since your last post. Surely you're life isn't this boring???? Or, maybe you actualy HAVE a life and don't blog-stalk like me.